Our visiting nurses help you & your family manage your conditions better – at home
Angel Care believes that the quality of life is the utmost priority and we plan on giving out patients the quality of life they deserve.
Home Care registered nurses coordinate the patient’s plan of care with a physician and provide skilled services on an intermittent basis. The level of care and the number of visits depend on the patient’s needs.
Registered nurses are on call 24 hours a day to answer questions, administer treatments, ensure that physicians’ orders are followed, and to provide direction and guidance to home health aides (HHAs). Nurses are also available to speak with family caregivers.
Our full continuum of skilled care services
- High-tech nursing
- Assistance with medical machinery, including ventilators
- Central and peripheral intravenous drug therapy, such as chemotherapy
- Administration and maintenance of catheters
- PICC line dressing changes
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN), G-tube or other feedings
- Epidural mediports
- Wound care
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
- Blood draws and injections
- Medication management
- Monitoring of health status
- Assessment and management of care
- Teaching of self- or family-care techniques
- And more…
Please call us for a referral today!
Send us a messageAngel Care staff is available to speak with you Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm